CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So like everyday this week I've dreamt I was pregnant or something.

Blue Eyes Views: 1,638
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 743,714

Re: So like everyday this week I've dreamt I was pregnant or something.

A baby will represent something “new” – like a new idea, new project or even a new concept you have conceived about somebody. As you tend to wake up immediately after the baby or being pregnant thing comes into the dream, it could be taken as a suggestion that you need to “wake up” – need to come to a greater state of awareness - about some new idea, project or concept about someone. Perhaps a new idea, project or concept is not just something to dream about or imagine happening. You hardly even let yourself “dream of” a new idea etc.

The religious character/guy would represent an aspect of your mind and how your are thinking (as do all males) Here the thinking seems to pertain to spiritual thinking or religion. (a religious character/guy) Mentally you appear to be accusing or finding fault with yourself for seeking the protection of spiritual or religious teachings and beliefs (going to a church). Here seeking a spiritual/religious way of thinking is being done in order to come up with a new idea (to get a baby) that will supposedly satisfy, please or honour your mind. (baby for HIM) This point may be quite irrelevant. (totally irrelevant to his character on the show even) As can be noted the word “HIM” has been recorded in capital letters. This capitalization is used often by Christians when referring to Jesus. Thus the baby can be suggesting a new idea or spiritual concept pertaining to Jesus.

Generally white would tend to imply a reference to skin colour when occurring in a dream of someone who is not Caucasian. Here this is not the case as you are also white – but what this can signify is that such a new concept or idea would not be foreign to your own nature. The white in reference to the baby does indicate an innocence and also ignorance on your part where your thinking relates to a new idea or concept, one most probably related to spiritual thinking.

The big thing in this dream is that the baby – the new idea or concept – is really for you, a female. This implies a want or a need for your own emotional nature (the baby I wanted was for me) yet you relegate it to a need of the mind out of embarrassment over an emotional need. (too embarrassed to tell him so let him have it) You also appear to be “party to” a situation (at some weird party) – giving your support and backing to it - a situation in which there is some discord with an aspct of yourself (got in a fight with someone) regarding simply the subject of love (over a band – music). Even in fantasy (in the dream) this love for a form of love represented by a band seems to be a pretense. {A band implies making music or having sex with numerous people.}

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.422 sec, (2)