CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You need to find the dime

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
SaymesWay Views: 1,562
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 74,659

Re: You need to find the dime

First of all, not hat its any of your business but there is no possible way for me to find a dime. I am a mother of three children , I just lost my husband and I have no family of my own. I have been a homemaker all of my life besides when I was 19 and I worked at the Humane Society (where all the no kill animal shelters bring their dogs to be put to sleep). I am struggling to feed my kids so dont preach to me about my dime. Maybe you can spare it? Didnt think so. I will NEVER bring this dog to a no kill shelter. What do you think these shelters do with their thousands of dogs when they become sick? What do you HONESTLY think they would do with this dog that is completely infested with heartworms? Do you think they have 800 dollars to treat him> Seriously? No they dont. And no they wont. I honestly dont believe you know much about what goes on in the "No kill shelter" Than why wouldnt they donate their treatments and let me keep him instead of paying all the expenses to cure him and he never get adopted. And he wouldnt get adopted most likely. Am I making sense to you? Now, I asked for some advice on what to do to help this dog, I am willing to skip on some important things to make room for SOMETHING to help him. I asked about the Zapper, I also found some information on herbal cures. But there is no way I will take your advice and bring him to a so called "no kill" shelter so he can DIE a natural death. Get out of la la land, theres no such thing. If you would like to further discuss this...go ahead and email me because smug people like you that answer sincere people trying to help need a swift kick in the *ss. You dont know crap about heartworms, this dog and what I am doing for him, or no kill shelters. So BITE me

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)