CureZone   Log On   Join
Update 10/02
 
aaronzh Views: 20,199
Published: 15 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 67,773

Update 10/02


I think I am having a flare-up again. The number of BM didn't change, but there are a lot more blood in the stool. I ate the same, but it went worse in stool, so the procedure is not helping at this point at all. I increased back the entocort I was weaning, and see if that could make a difference. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow, for normal meeting no examination scheduled. But I will try to discuss with him to work out a method to better treat this. I am planning to try this procedure till december. If it doesn't help, then I will try other alternatives. I didn't try other vegetables because I tried twice and both will bring a red stool, and the current combination of food used to give me about 10 days with no blood in stool. I wanted to wait for a while until stablized to change the diet. I have no major sports practice, just walking and taichi, which I am pretty sure that shouldn't cause negative effects.
I will try to work with my current doctor to find out how serious my condition is, and is it a danger to wait till december to start stronger drugs in order to put me in a remission. The candidates that i know of now is 6MP and pred. Both have potential damage, anyone has an opinion?
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)