CureZone   Log On   Join
Bloody Nose

willysw Views: 4,030
Published: 15 years ago

Bloody Nose

This is my second day of pulling and today when I scratched my lip I felt this liquid run across my hand and down on my shirt I looked down and it was blood. I have not had a bloody nose this bad since I was a kid. I rarely get bloody noses when I do it just a very small amount of blood. However today blood was everywhere I had blood all over me on my keyboard all over the bathroom. I have been punched in the nose and not had this bad of a bloody nose it took me 45 minutes just to clean up all the blood. I use to get really bad bloody noses alot when I was a kid but never since I have grown up. I also hacked up this huge bloody disgusting ball of snot and spat it into the toilet. I do not know if this was from the pulling my change in diet or just something that happened. This oil pulling is getting interesting the 1st day I had a bad headache the 2nd day a bloody nose and spitting up bloody balls of snot I wonder what the hell is going to happen to me tommorow? The upside is I am breathing through my nose a lot clearer now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)