CureZone   Log On   Join
MH: H - Pyori ?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
everchildlike Views: 1,629
Published: 15 years ago

MH: H - Pyori ?

Hello,

I am wondering if you know anything about this condition,My sister in law had it a a year ago and thinks she has it again.

Helicobacter pylori is a spiral shaped bacterium that lives in the stomach. It has a unique way of adapting to the harsh, acidic environment. Since its discovery back in 1983, it has been studied rather extensively and believed by many in the allopathic medical community to play an important role in the development of gastritis and peptic ulcers. Consequently, there has been a fundamental shift in mainstream ulcer care from the widespread use of antacids (which temporarily alleviated some symptoms, but did nothing to address the root cause of the problem) to the "treatment" of gastritis and ulcers with potent antibiotics intended to kill H. pylori. The results of this approach, however, have been mixed.

I told my sister in law that I think oregano oil would be good for killing the infection. She said she is allergic to oregano the dried spice,gives her very bad abdominal cramps.

Do you think she could take the oregano oil mixed with olive oil ? Or do you have any other suggestions? she wont go raw.

Everchildlike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)