CureZone   Log On   Join
Oil Pulling Three Way

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
hopinso Views: 3,396
Published: 15 years ago

Oil Pulling Three Way

I just finished doing an oil pull using three different oils for a total of twenty minutes. Last night I did a liver flush, so this morning I thought a good oil pulling session would help me get rid of toxins in the blood stream.

The first oil I used was olive oil. Yesterday I bought, for the first time, a bottle of Star Special Reserve Organic Extra Virgin First Cold Press Olive Oil available at Walmart stores at an very good price. This is the first olive oil where I have actually liked the taste. I swished this oil for about ten minutes. The next oil I used was peanut oil. I recently bought this to use on painful joints. I found out it is wonderful for dry skin, and was curious about how it worked for oil pulling. Finally, I finished with my favorite, Organic Sesame oil. After completing the pull I rinsed my mouth with plain distilled water, and followed with swishing water with Himalayan salt.

The first thing I noticed was everything seems brighter, like a film has been wiped from my eyes. Secondly, my sinuses cleared and I can take deep breaths. I just feel better all over; quite a change from the sick, weak feeling I have been experiencing after liver flushing. I hope these positive effects will continue for the rest of the day.

I plan to keep on using multiple oils for the next few days and hope to continue to see positive results. Has anyone else mixed the kind of oil they are using for oil pulling?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)