CureZone   Log On   Join
on day 7

sha-diggity Views: 884
Published: 15 years ago

on day 7

ok, physically i feel fine, great even, but yeah, im tired. not tired physcially but tired like, "damn, bump this, im'a go get a burger" kind of tired.

those that dont know, at 5'4" im 240pounds and right now doing 1000 cal a day. i do a liquid diet and water. im on day 7.

i was just telling another poster the other day who was feeling frustrated at losing NO weight yet to have patience, b/c fasting is weird sometimes, our bodies are working themselves. it'll show no loss for a week, and then boom 10 lbs are gone. i went on, telling this person, "see what happens in a week from now, what will happen in a week if you DO stop fasting?" i went on about all the times i stopped/gave up, and i think to myself, "what would i look like now if i had stuck with it a month ago? 3 months ago? 6 months ago? now that im fasting faithfully, what will i look like 6 months from NOW?"

so, somebody tell me that now, please? b/c im on day 7 and have lost 1 stinking pound!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)