CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing Oils

hopinso Views: 2,680
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 749,995

Re: Healing Oils

Thanks Trapper. I am doing a lot of study and self experimentation with the healing qualities of various oils. Due to financial restraints I have to go slowly. I use Tropical Traditions Coconut oil orally to help with metabolism; anecdotal accounts of anti parasitic properties and even aiding hair growth makes coconut oil a must. Topically, I use the coconut oil on my hair, its a great conditioner. The olive oil is for Liver Flushing and for cleansing my face after a day in the city (Fayetteville with a population of 60,000+ now), and now, after reading some accounts of pain relief through oil pulling, I am experimenting again. The peanut oil is a new addition, I have been rubbing it on painful joints and having considerable, although not long lasting relief; it is also a good skin softener. I think this would be a good oil to rub on one's feet at night, both to soften and detoxify. The almond oil is great for skin and as a carrier oil for essential oils. The sesame oil is my favorite for oil pulling, and it makes a wonderful massage oil too. I have used sunflower oil for pulling, and liked that. Unfortunately, my dog also likes it and he stole the bottle, chewed off the cap and licked out the oil. In addition, I also use oil of oregano orally, tea tree oil topically, and lavender oil because I love it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)