CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

alesiom11 Views: 3,185
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 752,924

Re:

Hi,

Glad to hear that you likes France, I went to New York city and South Carolina from july to august 2001. There is a great ... energy in New York city and South Carolina is very cool also. I went with the council on international educational exchange program (ciee.org). I didn't found an afordable room there, so my trip had to be shorten. Initially, my flight was scheduled on september the 12 from NY City...

You say you've tried everything to cure this lip condition...have you tried any internal cleansing programs or Liver Flushes ? I hear all diseases begin in the colon and I'm currently on a 60-day internal cleanse. It kills parasites, cleans the colon, and detoxifies the other organs. I'll keep you posted on whether this helps me. Thanks again.

Yes, I have tried an internal cleansing program : during a month, I had to brake the glass container and drink it with water. It was a purgative therapy with plants / vegetables. In the same subject, I have tried probiotics.

Thanks for keeping us informed and good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)