CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tell me about your cold or flu

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
hopinso Views: 11,378
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 753,167

Re: Tell me about your cold or flu

Interesting that you brought up this subject. I am home from work today because of a bad cold or maybe a mild flu. Its one of those "creeping crud" things that is spreading throughout the workplace like wildfire. I pretty much ignored my symptoms for the first couple of days (bad headache, some congestion, and severe fatigue), then yesterday I got really sick and began to have some tightness in my chest and a very sore throat, plus fever. Last night I thought I would go ahead and oil pull and see if it would help. The oil turned thin and white almost at once even though my throat is very dry and sore. Two short pulls with the oil was all I could manage. I thought I would try several short oil pulls today, plus vitamin C and eating apples to help cut mucus. I am using Skinner's Salve on my chest to keep the airways open. All of these things I learned on Curezone.
Oil pulling may not keep the virulent viruses from getting hold of you sometimes; but I do believe that by reducing the toxic load the immune system is stronger and the cold will not be too severe or last too long. I hope my recovery will prove that theory. The friend who "gave" me this cold has been very sick over two weeks, but she is very run-down due to gall bladder problems.

PS I had skipped my oil pulling sessions the last couple of days because I felt so tired and weak. I wonder if it would have made a difference if I had not skipped those two days?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)