CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver is the Warehouse of Toxins

christi Views: 4,751
Published: 17 years ago

Liver is the Warehouse of Toxins

I had horrible eczema for many years. After tons of research I came across the function of liver, to filter the toxins. As a result, your liver can become congested with toxins, not allowing it to d its job. Thus, everything I ate turned into toxins and began coming out in my skin, resulting in eczema all over my legs an back and breasts in extremely large patches that became chronic for quite a long time.

I also learned that other skin diseases such as Psoriasis (sp) live in the liver also, and that by continuously cleansing your liver you can remove these uncomfortable diseases from your body for good. ( Liver Flush Forum )

The other thing to take into consideration is to get your pH back in balance. One of the easiest ways to do this is to cut out anything that will make your system acidic: red meat, sugar, breads for a start. Add a few helpings of Bragg's apple cider vinegar to your diet each day. It is a strong supplement with MANY healing properties and will pull your pH back into balance in a jiffy.

Through these two methods I was able to rid myself of eczema within a month, and have been eczema free for almost a year now.

I also took oil of oregano in 510mg capaules twice a day. Amazing what this stuff will do for you!

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)