CureZone   Log On   Join
Can I begin leaky gut supplements before Candida is completely cured?

Views: 2,031
Published: 15 years ago

Can I begin leaky gut supplements before Candida is completely cured?

Or is it pointless, and a waste of money?

Here is my story:

I had a horrible case of Candida about 3 years ago. I did an antifungal/probiotic protocol, and thought I had it conquered--no more brain fog, less fatigue, I actually can function. I still take a maintance antifungal. But I still have food allergies , so I investigated leaky gut. I read that digestive enzymes really help both leaky gut and Candida. I also read about glutamine and colostrum for leaky gut. So I started with the enzymes. At first I felt like a million bucks. Then I started to get detox symptoms, and am now passing gobs of fluffy white Candida!! Needless to say, I'm shocked that I still had so much inside me.

I had been planning to add the glutamine and colostrum, but I don't know, should I wait until I don't see anymore candida in the toilet? My food allergies are out of control, so I am very anxious to heal my gut. But money doesn't grow on trees, so if it is pointless to start the other supplements now, I don't want to. Please help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)