CureZone   Log On   Join
Big problem to overcome when parasite cleansing! Need help!!

organicguy Views: 1,754
Published: 15 years ago

Big problem to overcome when parasite cleansing! Need help!!

I am planning on starting The Master Cleanse (lemonade made with maple syrup and cayanne pepper along with P&B shakes) in conjunction with the parasite cleanse but upon reading some information about cleansing from this site I realized I have a big problem
standing in my way of cleansing-the cat. I read that since pets are a huge source of parasites that they should be kept at a friends house until the cleanse is done however it is not my cat, it is my mother's, and she will not leave the cat at someone's house and there is no where I can go during the cleanse. Furthermore, the litter box is in her room (which I find...disturbing) and is therefore very close to my room. On top of that I have to take out the litter because it is too heavy for her to lift. I fear my efforts for cleansing will be nullified because she has to have the cat present during my cleanse. There is no arguing with her either. After telling her the cat must go for a while she will revert to her usual "hooey" mode and tell me this cleanse is nonsense along with all the orgainc food I eat and I should see a real doctor and take prescription drugs like the tv commercials tell her to blah blah... So my question is what can I do to avoid parastie infestaion from the cat during my cleanse? Is there something I can do to the litter box to make it safer? Thanks! First time poster here by the way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.781 sec, (1)