CureZone   Log On   Join
Flea infestation/white little bumps on kitty

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
skrumptious Views: 1,733
Published: 16 years ago

Flea infestation/white little bumps on kitty

hello
i like many others this summer am battling a flea infestation in my apartment. they've just gone off these last few weeks with this heat! so we just bombed the place with DE everywhere, let it sit for a couple days, bathed the kitty, put all kinds of essential oils on him.... he's still got a couple in his fur, cuz i comb him and pick him like a monkey every day... Anyway, i have a question, i've noticed little tiny 1/4" round pips, or small raised bumps randomly on his skin, maybe 4-5 total throughout his body. Are these from the fleas? like a burried egg sac, or a reaction to the little jerks or something? i thought it was like a pimple the first time i saw it, and squeezed it, but my cat just gave me a sour face and ran away, nothing came out. So, if you've found these on your cat and know what they are, i'd love to hear from you! Any other profound natural flea remedies are also appreciated. Its alot of energy and work and time going the natural route, but i really don't want to use the chemical alternative... thanks alot!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)