CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think I broke myself.... I understand the lack of support.....

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
asterix Views: 1,221
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 755,787

Re: I think I broke myself.... I understand the lack of support.....

I think that is the toughest thing about the MC, at least for me. Nobody seems willing to try to understand why we do it or what we hope to achieve. My entire family thinks I am nuts. Completely and totally. And whereas they arent ready to have a confrontation with me about it, they are standing by in the sidelines telling me how stupid it is and waiting for me to keel over and drag me to the hospital. I have been in your position, doing it on your own with no support, but now I am getting reverse encouragement everyday, which I think is worse. "oh its good enough already" or " 4 days is more than enough" or "ok, time to stop now!" etc etc. Would be nice to have a partner or friend I could speak to daily about my struggles, because as much as most of us love this cleanse and enjoy the wonderful benefits, I cant lie to myself, it is a struggle....

My wife and most everyone I know in China think that being a 6 foot, 280 pound man with a clogged and toxic system is fine and dandy, no need to cleanse or even worry about fitness or weight loss for that matter. In this culture, bigger is definitely better. But I think the important thing to keep in your mind is who you are actually doing this for. I am not losing weight and detoxing for them, this is all for me baby! You may feel a lack of personal, up close support, and I know, it can be rough, every other fast I have done alone, without even using the Support Forums (they didnt even exist back then). Thank goodness for forums like this where we can all lend each other a helping hand. I was planning on 10 days, but I would really really like to do more. Hopefully, like yourself, I can push myself to go that one step further and make it to 15 or even 20 days.

I think you are doing fantastic and have an excellent attitude myself. You have gone further than most I have known. I think you are very strong and should be extremely proud of how well you have done, even without personal support. Don't be too hard on yourself or worry to much about being psyched out, you are a winner already and you should keep that in mind always. You are certainly an inspiration to me.

asterix

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (2)