CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think I broke myself....

Zoebess Views: 1,224
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 755,787

Re: I think I broke myself....

It can be difficult to find support. My neighbors had HISSY FITS when I began my annual 30 day fast. They were sure I was doing a slow suicide dance and damned if they were going to have to witness it! Still, being my own grown-up, I could only offer that I had done this before, had researched it carefully, and THOUSANDS of people had survived it...so my mantra was, "I am comfortable with my decision".

They later marveled that I looked so healthy and could keep up with them doing anything. They had visions of someone wasting away and every ounce of energy being drained from them. They eventually stopped dangling food and beverages in my face too. They even got used to me bringing over my lemonade and *drinking* my dinner with them. We had developed a habit of eating meals together, so the loss of my company was a big deal for them. Then they did not want to feel guilty about eating in front of me so I had to encourage them to feel comfortable that they were not making me uncomfortable by watching them. It was a dance but an empowering one and like my neighbor says, or brags now about me, "you are sure tough!"...

This is a process for you of defining and becoming assertive about your health management. So often people put doctors and health care up on a pedastal, forgetting that for eons, the healing so often began in the field and in the kitchen. I began to educate my family and neighbors by sharing little bits of info, often by sending them a link through the email. Even inspiration like Robin Quivers story, served to further their understanding that people can fast, work, play, heal, and still be happy and healthy. There are often healing crises and of course when appropriate, one needs to back off and perhaps even put one's self to bed, without fanfare, guilt or intimidation. You are learning to say yes to you and your choices which support better health and quality of function.

I wish you well on your healing journey.

Here is some more info on encouragement~~

//www.curezone.org/blogs/m.asp?f=770&i=35

and inspiration by Robin Quivers~

//www.curezone.org/blogs/m.asp?f=770&i=21

be happy, be well,
Zoe

-_-

The Master Cleanse Express
//www.curezone.org/blogs/f.asp?f=770

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (2)