CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Musings

anonymousjane_01 Views: 1,503
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 755,947

Re: Musings

I agree with you. I think fruit is an *excellent* source of food for humans. But I just don't think it fulfills *all* of our dietary requirements. I think MH is very knowledgeable about human nutrition, healthy eating, and cleansing as well. I have learned a lot from him. I visit this forum very often.

Rereading the posts, I am starting to assume that he thinks fruits and vegetables are the same thing, bc when I said fruit doesn't satisfy our calcium requirements, he responded by saying a world champion boxer ate nothing but lettuce and cabbage thus proving that fruit has calcium. And yet, in a former post(probably about 1-2 months ago) he makes it clear that he considers fruit to be "just fruit", not veggies, stating that the most optimal food is eating fruit right off of the tree within seven minutes of picking it. So I am a bit confused about that.

Also, I wonder if fruit is all he eats.

:) AnonymousJane_01

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.484 sec, (1)