CureZone   Log On   Join
9th flush no stones-digesting fat dark stool:)

duneseaprod Views: 952
Published: 15 years ago

9th flush no stones-digesting fat dark stool:)

I did my 9th flush on Friday. I wasn't sure what to expect because I only flushed about fifty stones on my 8th and about 400, including some dark biggens, on my 7th. I am a student of Kinesiology and Chinese Medicine and I have studied traditional diets (Weston Price & Sally Fallon) extensively. I have tried every diet regime from raw vegan to raw meat in an attempt to digest food. I suffered malabsorption for much of my 26 years. I feel I have finally "figured it out" and I am so so thankful I kept reading and experimenting.
I felt a lot of congestion after the 8th flush. I took a lot of bile stimulators thereafter with the result of increased bile flow. Stools were pale floating after the 8th and I believe the combo of phosfood, chanca piedra, powdered malic acid, and lecithin helped to clear the blockage allowing at least a little bile to pass, enough to hold me over till the 9th. I know the bile is flowing when the stools stay firmly together, happen after meals, and are a dark uniform color with a smooth surface. So after this flush I kow the bile is really moving because my stools have these characteristics. I flushed a few pencil-tip-sized green and tan stones..more like flecks than stones. Also, I was moderately toxified after the flush...nothing like my crazy first three flushes. I took some charcoal with the oil mix.
According to the kinesiology protocal I'm following I no longer harbor parasites...down to some pathogenic bacteria for which I am taking Enterocap (berberine and citris seed), Kidney Tonic, and finally my body asked for Extra Nutrients and Planti-Antioxidants...which tells me my liver is able to synthesize nutrients again. All these except for the kidney tonic are Thorne products...the best in the world in my opinion. I reacted to these before my 7th flush and they signal that the body is more yang..ready to build again. In Chinese medicine the liver is responsible for the anabolic growth of tissues and it gets sensitive to supplements or Yang foods(overheats) until the congestion is dealt with. I hope to start doing resistance exercise soon. In the past I would get sore for days after a workout and i would lose weight instead of gain weight. I have opted for kundalini yoga and chi gong in order to build healthy internal energy reserves instead of losing life force by "working out"...energy out- operative word being "out." I will wait till the symptoms reteurn in a couple of weeks before I attempt another flush...or I could be approaching stone free...we'll have to wait and see.
Blessings,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.547 sec, (2)