CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cleaning out my basement..RECIPE...

Free Remineralizer for your Teeth
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 3,512
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 76,017

Re: Cleaning out my basement..RECIPE...

Here's a simple recipe taken from one of my industry's forums:

"I have a nice recipe for eliminating pet stains in carpet, concrete, tile or whatever. Give this a try.... Purchase a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and a dishwashing liquid soap. Ajax liquid soap works best. Pour the contents of the Hydrogen peroxide into a spray bottle and add two heaping tablespoons of baking powder and about two teaspoons of the Ajax liquid dishwashing soap. Screw the top on but don't over tighten and shake for a few seconds to bring the mixture together. Unscrew the top immediately because this can explode if left closed. Pour the mixture on the stains liberally and allow drying. The hydrogen peroxide will penetrate the surface with the soap and baking soda. This effervescent recipe will bring the urine to the surface trapped in the baking soda residue. All that is needed is to vacuum the residue. This will neutralize the urine, remove the stain and will cleanse the area from any odors. Their dog will not reuse this spot. Hope this helps.
Oh I forgot to mention how to find the urine: purchase a black light for about $20.00 turn out the lights in the basement with the exception of the black light and you won't believe your eyes. After you complete the job you can take the black light and check your work."

This should clean, deodorize and disinfect....

Happy cleaning! (I know what you speak of: have a ki-cat house...)

MadArt (ist)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.328 sec, (1)