CureZone   Log On   Join
is it safe orally on a non-empty tummy

cromero Views: 402
Published: 16 years ago

is it safe orally on a non-empty tummy

I had just left a recent question about a friend of mine and throughout looking up some info I saw that if you drink the CS orally with food in your tummy then you are combining it with stomach acids and making silver chloride causing harm.....

Is this true???

My daughter gets recurrent bladder infection due to spina bifida, and I give her silver in her drinks to get it to her bladder, It works great...If I remember it everyday, she wont get an infection, if I skip a week or so then she will get one, and within a few doses in her drinks in a day it's gone....

When she gets colds and stuff I have her swish then swallow, but if its a UTI I give it to her in liquid, either way am I causing her harm doing this....I dont want to have chloride build up and I dont always givt it to her on an empty stomach, PLease repond ASAP, and thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)