CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unveiling Fecal Odor Treatment And Cause

tujam Views: 13,754
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 760,402

Re: Unveiling Fecal Odor Treatment And Cause

Poopman, you seem to be well knowledgeable about the internal system. I think I have IBS Diarrhea, so I use the bathroom a lot. But one thing I don't understand is that I only smell of food I've just eaten. For example, if I drink tomato juice a lot, the next day people will start saying "Ketchup, Ketchup...." as I walk by. It's as if I don't wipe properly. Or could it be Fistula? I'm afraid to find out because I heard Fistula is almost incurable. You get operated on repeatedly but the closed-opening opens up again. Another thing is that even though I insert tissue paper to block the anal opening, I don't notice any staining on the tissue paper. (Poopman, do u have that fresh fecal smeell of the food u've just eaten, all daY?
My spiritual counselor said that God said that the health problems (OCD related eye movement disorder and fecal odor) I'm having stem from my mental state. At first I thought my spiritual counsel was crazy - yes, God may have said my OCD is a mental problem, but how can fecal odor be a mental problem expecially when you clean yourself properly? But now I'm beginning to think Serotonin plays a part in this. And judging by a posting from a guy who lives in China on the Ibsgroup.com, it is as if anxiety and Depression (low serotonin level) brings about fecal odor. And the Chinese cure for fecal odor is just to relax more by letting go of whatever stresses you.
Now it seems when I eat something, I immediately pass it out (perhaps with some stuck in the colon) and I smell all day of the food I've just eaten. I do know that when you're anxious it's hard to hold anything inside (even gas): you tend to urinate often, pass gas frequently and have diarrhea.
By the way, Poopman, can you please tell us where we can buy the Lacto-(drug)from?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.656 sec, (1)