CureZone   Log On   Join
1st MC: maple syrup, hiv, bentonite, olive oil

mentalpete Views: 1,924
Published: 16 years ago

1st MC: maple syrup, hiv, bentonite, olive oil

Hi,

After reading the book and some of this forum I'm about to go on my first MC. But I have several questions:

1) I do not have access to maple syrup in the country I'm in. Sugar Cane juice won't be practical, if possible at all. Is there anything else I can use instead?

2) I recently had an hiv antibody test come back positive. Given the controversy of the hiv=aids theory I refuse to take toxic medication for the rest of my life (and I'm still questioning the results), specially when I have never had any symptons. Is there people out here with some personal experience in detoxing while being hiv positive? What do the cleanses do to T helper counts and viral load exams? (I'm not too hung up on those, but it would be nice to get the doctor off my back, who would laugh at a cleanse)

3) I can't seem to find Bentonite either. Is there anything else I could use?

4) I have read reports about AIDS patients reversing diseases on a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice, aside from a fruit/veggie diet. Is there any room for olive oil in the MC.

A kind friend in the US shipped all the products to get started, but it's taking too long for them to get here (bless her heart!). Any ideas to get me started will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.391 sec, (1)