CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unveiling Fecal Odor Treatment And Cause

tujam Views: 13,195
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 761,238

Re: Unveiling Fecal Odor Treatment And Cause

#31447, are u implying that you smell like the feces of the food u've just eaten? If not, is your bowel movement regular?
I tried the coconut oil stuff today, all over my body and went out like that. Very brave of me you might add. The comments I got was more of "something smells weird around here" - oh, except when a certain person sitting beside my seat shouted "Maggot" out of the blue like that. Sometimes it makes me wonder whether I'm the one actually with a problem. Also, a lady sat next to me sometime today also, and she kinda had a feces-smell. And she told her friend she feels like going to the bathroom. I don't know if that comment was meant for me or not.
Sometimes I do feel that if we with this problem go out more, it may people realize it's really a health condition instead of their thinking that we're just stupid and don't know how to wipe properly. It's almost like the person who thinks their neighbor is a fool is the greatest fool of all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.047 sec, (1)