CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1st MC: maple syrup, hiv, bentonite, olive oil

mentalpete Views: 1,770
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 761,810

Re: 1st MC: maple syrup, hiv, bentonite, olive oil

Thank you all for the reply.

I was able to finally find maple syrup (it doesn't say what grade, just "100%" natural Canadian MS). But it will cost me about 20 US$ per day to have enough for the diet (which is a lot for a developing nation, in local currency). I mean, my health comes first and I'm willing to spend as much as needed. But a cheaper alternative would be nice, if the trade-off is not too big.

I did find Pomegranate Molasses at half the price. Does anyone have any experiences with it? I think I would rather go with the organic honey if needed, I think.

I definitely want to go the natural route with this diagnosis. I refuse to go on some the most toxic meds created by man to control a virus I'm not even sure I have (long-story short, after 10 years active sex life, I slipped with the last partner, waited to get tested, and bang! But the catch is: the other guy tests negative. WTF?).

I'll make sure I stay away from Olive-Oil during this cleanse.

Thanks for the tips!

Day one of the cleanse for me, after 3 weeks of no sugar/meat/processed/pasta/starchs. Wish me luck! The Sena Tea I took last night hit me like bomb (cramps) at 5am!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)