CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Dr.Clark ( Prostrate cancer )

JimRich Views: 1,586
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 76,155

Re: To Dr.Clark ( Prostrate cancer )

re: What is going on in this country?

I'd guess it's a weird and SICKENING combination of BIG MONEY (GREED) and vain-stupidity. When I told the VA doctor that I was going to go for herbs and nutrition instead of their "easy/simple" little surgery, he grudingly told me I could try all that stuff but that I'd be back for their help and surgery some day! It's really alarming when you see that what is said in books is also true out in the real world and that trained doctors are just like the naturalist say they are: mean, stupid, vain, defensive and ever so f-cking GREEDY even if the patient has to be injured or murdered for the conventional doctor's personal/professional gain. I'm glad I learned a lot about alternative solutions years ago with a sick wife and now it's my turn to use this knowledge to help myself with a stressed (BHP) prostate. I tried VA's perscription drugs for a long time and now I'm of that stuff in favor of herbs and nutrition including some very intense emotional/attitude work to lower or eliminate stress. I finally decided to take my prostate's calls for help seriously and do something about my general health without conventional medicine's "magic bullets". So far it's looking very good and my prostate is letting me know that I'm on the right track finally and not letting doctors butcher it for a "quick" fix. We are very fortunate these days to have naturalist doctors like A. Weil to help and encourage us to help ourselves and not rely on those licensed QUACKS that pass as traditional doctors.

jim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.483 sec, (1)