CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 5 and a SCARY DREAM in time for Halloween!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
pink-platinum Views: 713
Published: 15 years ago

Day 5 and a SCARY DREAM in time for Halloween!

First off I have to say that this is my third Master-Cleanse and is absolutely the easiest so far. My first was a little over 2 weeks. My second wasn't successful only lasted 2 and a half days and here I am on my third. I am doing so well this time around and have had very minimal desire to put food in my mouth, I mean I look at food and think "so what". I can even sit at a restaurant with my family and smell the food cooking and yes it smells wonderful however, it doesn't affect me the way it did the first time around. I am so PROUD of myself ;)

Okay so last night I had this horrid nightmare. I had a dream that I was thinking how proud of myself I was right before falling asleep (which I really was) and was terrified to realize in the morning that I had crumbs in my bed with potato chip bags, beef jerky, popcorn, ice cream tubs, chocolate chip cookies....ahhh I was so disappointed and couldn't stop crying. Then I woke up, no crumbs no mess, it was all a dream! THANK GOODNESS.

Just thought I'd share that for a chuckle, I wonder how many of us dream of stuff like that while cleansing LOL!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.156 sec, (1)