CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Prostate Cancer

HelpfulDave Views: 2,268
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 76,330

Re: Prostate Cancer

A study shows that over an estimated 10-year period, men who have an annual prostate specific antigen (PSA) test will have a 3.6 percent chance of dying from the disease, compared to 11.3 percent in the general population. Patients who have the test are more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer that is curable in the vast majority of cases, as opposed to aggressive cancers that are less likely to be curable.

"The PSA blood test is the best simple screening test available for prostate cancer that picks up prostate cancer earlier, while it's still curable,"

I hope this puts you at ease alittle.. I had my own scare a few years ago when my older brother who is only 11 months older than myself was diagnosed with prostate cancer and he has fully recovered the doctors caught it earlier enough. Since then I have started to take Saw Palmetto because my protaste was enlarged and now it's a normal size for a man my age. I am 50.
A onze of prevention is better than regretting I should of done something earlier.

If you would like further information about Saw Palmetto, please contact me

Yours in Health

HelpfulDave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.937 sec, (1)