CureZone   Log On   Join
Symptom of heavy metal detox? Please help.

bkrisp Views: 8,509
Published: 15 years ago

Symptom of heavy metal detox? Please help.

I know I can't rely on Curezone to tell me what's wrong with me everytime something in my body goes awry, so I plan on making a visit to the doctor ASAP. If anyone could help me with some information though, I would be so grateful. I'm worried.

What's wrong is I'm going through some sort of detox. Nobody I know believes me when I tell them this, but I know it is. I'm guessing some heavy metal, possibly mercury (I grew up with braces and fillings).

Yesterday, I had a headache practically the whole day. This morning, I woke up with a big, itchy bump on my cheekbone, very close to my eye. It is something like a boil, and has a white tip. It is painful to the touch. I know tomorrow when I wake up, I will have one on the same side of my face, under my neck, on my tonsil. It is very sore there right now. Earlier, I thought I was getting a sore throat, but now I know it is this healing reaction. This morning, I thought the bump on my face was a bug bite.

This is the first time it has appeared on my face. It reminds me something like shingles, but I'm not positive. The past 2x this happened was after fasting. What happens is about a week after the fast, for about 3 consecutive days I will wake up with a new itchy boil in a different area. They take about 1-2 weeks to completely go away.

Currently, I am not fasting, but I have been on a raw vegan diet for almost 6 months. On Friday, I starting taking some of MH's herbs (Longevity Spice 4 Life) again after about a 2 month break. I think this is what sparked the healing reaction.

I don't want to make anymore guesses with my health, because I've heard that if it is a type of shingles, and it's near my eye, I could go blind.

The only thing I could do to help right now is put Bentonite clay with apple cider vinegar on it overnight. Unless anyone has any other suggestions.

Thank you for reading.

Bkrisp

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)