CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Symptom of heavy metal detox? Please help.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
onthejourney Views: 8,196
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 764,059

Re: Symptom of heavy metal detox? Please help.

Do you still have any amalgams? I was having the vision problems with the mercury poisoning. I even went and got glasses because I was seeing blurry esp. at night. After removing the amalgam, my vision is as perfect as it ever was and I never wear those glasses.

I do think having the cavitations cleaned was a good thing for me to do and it was my 4 wisdom teeth. The doc said they were oily looking and yucky so I am sure that there must have been some nasty stuff in there. I have had thrush in my mouth for over two years now and have been unable to get it to retreat even following the strictest anti-candida protocol. Presently I have a crown on my first bottom molar which has been changed numerous times in the last 4 years. The tooth was broken many moons ago and I had a crown that never gave me problems until 5 years ago when I first had it changed. I do not know if this was the mercury starting to rear its head/ cavitations or what. Anyway, although several dentists have said that this tooth is still viable, the gumline is irritated and continues to worsen around this tooth and I feel a senstivity at the gumline like something underneath is just not right. I also have problems where this ear blocks up and sinuses do not drain as well as well as itchy feeling in my mouth and throat on this side. I have an appointment the 16th with the doc (4.5 hours away)that cleaned the cavitations to see if it would benefit me to pull this tooth. Somehow intuitively I have a feeling that this crowned tooth is keeping me from healing. If it is red and irritated at the site and the sensation of something wrong is there, well I tend to think a lot of the problem must be eminating from there? Sounds logical to me.

My boils started before I began cleansing and I notice that when I cleanse too much they flare. I do not think my body can keep up with the toxic wastes. That is another reason why I feel that there must be something that keeps pumping toxins around because I have been very diligent with diet etc.

Regarding the cavitations though, you can get a panoramic xray and the dentist well versed in cavitations should be able to see if you have parts where the bone bone is not very dense. That coupled with your complete medical history ought to give a clear indication if you are someone who needs to have them cleaned. In fact that is one of the most helpful things I did - write down every medical and dental procedure you have ever had done plus clusters of illnes. When you look back in retrospect, you can really fit the pieces together.

Good Luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (2)