CureZone   Log On   Join
CS with food??

cromero Views: 1,747
Published: 16 years ago

CS with food??

OK, I posted before about this and didnt get an answer so I will again:)

About the CS taken on an empty stomach. My daughter gets her CS in her juice or milk to help combat UTI's. This works really really well, if I give it to her in her mouth and have her swish it takes longer to get rid of her UTI's, although this works better for her in getting rid of a cold

I usually put it in her juice once a day when she does not have an infection and 3-4 times when she does........What happens if this is taken after she eats. I have seen sites saying if you take it with liquid as you are eating it keeps the food from putrefying in the digestive tract and makes you have better digestion. So as you can see I am greatly confused. What should I be doing so I dont harm her tummy. Should I only give it to her on an empty stomach??? Should I only have her swish so the silver doesnt quite make it that far. She is only 4 and I dont want to damage anything........Thanks for ANY response!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)