CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i feel like this forum is completely useless.

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,160
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 765,429

Re: i feel like this forum is completely useless.

first, there are those who are still offended by rough language and they may be who you need. dont work against yourself.

second, this is not an active forum because the people with this disease either still dont know it or have found their path and have moved on. it is no reflection on you or your needs.

there are two routes you can go - the doctor route or find your own way. with this disease, i doubt you will find a good doctor. doctors are about making money, not ending suffering. they like suffering. it keeps people crawling back to them.

there are a lot of things you can do and those things are all over curezone. you are dealing with a combo of parasite and infection with bacteria? virus? spirochete? mycoplasma? fungus?

treat yourself for those things. do cleansing and flushing, get hydrated, stop eating chemicals, stop breathing chemicals, and get familiar with Colloidal Silver (get a maker), h2o2, saltwater flush and vit C in massive therapeutic doses.

salt alone is a great healer. see how it effects you and get super hydrated by doing this protocol:

http://www.lifeevents.org/salt-water-cleanse.htm

makes sure you double the amount of salt and use only distilled water and redmonds real salt.

when you can finally muster the will to do it, the orange juice fast will cure anything. you dont need a doctor or a diagnosis to do any of these things, or for them to work. what are you waiting for?

i am 48. trade ya.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.516 sec, (1)