CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a professional opinion - allergic reaction?

lila33 Views: 1,306
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 765,948

Re: a professional opinion - allergic reaction?

another thing i forgot to mention is that allergic reactions can sometimes make the mind race which can cause obsessive thinking. recently i was taking alot of supplements in gelatin capsules to help clear the candida and make my body stronger but i was getting very nervous w/obssessive type thoughts. i would take more pills thinking they would help but it only got worse. i found out by a process of isolating each supplement that i had a severe allergy to gelatin. gelatin contains free-glutamate which is an excitotoxin & which is the G part of MSG. it causes the nerves to become overy excited. it can kill some people who are allergic to it. it made my heart race and caused me to become very itchy. i felt like i would go insane. i have not had the crazy nervousness since i stopped all supplements in gelatin caps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)