CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i feel like this forum is completely useless.

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
beetlejuice Views: 2,202
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 766,804

Re: i feel like this forum is completely useless.

thanks for reply all of you. my job is so stressfull and i can clearly see now that something has to be done about it. like when the bell rings to go home all i can think about is alcohol. i have been sober for 2 months now but now food is becomeing a problem. and its all steming from work. but the catch is i have no diploma and my memory sucks so its hard to get educated, because it goes in one ear and out the other. i work in a metal fab shop. and most of the day its so polluted with smoke i just wanna hang myself. im getting cut on my hands also because you cant wear gloves on every job. im doing all this for $13 and hour. i NEED a diploma so i can work some where else. but whos gonna hire someone with bags under there eyes, no diploma, and no memory, oh and my aditude some times is not happy so that might scare customers away. im in an endless loop of hell. maybe ill open up a lemonade stand in front of my house . LOL sing will read, "free lemonade" "cups $25 each" LOL

it sucks to be stupid, ill tell you what.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.703 sec, (1)