CureZone   Log On   Join
2nd Flush results!!!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Juniper Berry Views: 15,454
Published: 19 years ago

2nd Flush results!!!

Hello Everyone!

I just completed my second flush! I feel like a real pro now!

I only waited six days since my last flush to flush again. I guess I’m too eager to get all the junk out of my liver/GB. I didn’t watch my diet quite as well as I should have in the days leading up to the flush. I was on vacation, and although I ate mostly fruits and salads, I also had some homemade “health” cookies that are very good for you, but they have some fat in them in the nuts and seeds that are in them. And I had some crunchy snacks from the health food store, including potato chips--I know, a real no-no for people who are trying to improve their health (because of having to boil the oil-it damages the chains in the oil). Anyway, I didn’t take any supplements at all either (including malic acid), except I did manage to get down a couple doses of flax seed oil and some granulated lecithin. And I only managed to eat about one granny smith apple a day. So my body wasn’t quite as prepared for this flush as it was for the last one.

I decided to take three doses of ES during the afternoon of my second flush, a tablespoon of salt in about a cup of water, two hours apart. I left out the granny smith apple juice this time; it was just ES and water. Then two hours after the third dose, I took the olive oil/freshly squeezed lemon juice with 8 ornithine capsules. I actually had a BM before bedtime this time! I went right to sleep after taking the oo/lj mixture at 11 p.m. I woke at 2 a.m., as I had during my first flush, and I decided to go in to the bathroom. This time, nothing happened. I didn’t get hot or nauseous, and I didn’t pass anything at all, although I sat there for a whole half-hour. So then I went back to bed.

I had to get up at 7 to get ready to pick up my husband from work, and still nothing would come out, so I did a quick enema, and I got some more regular feces out and a few emerald green globs, all very small. At 8:30 I had more ES & water. I felt nauseous and sick, and so I decided to do a coffee enema at 10:30. During my enemas, I passed A LOT of green stones, more than 1/8 of a cup. I had many, many tinies in the toilet. I don’t count them, as they are so small that they just go through my collander. I got lots of split pea size up to raisin size, with colors from emerald green to olive and some green-brown. My largest stone so far this time was 1.6 cm X 1.3 cm.

I put a hot water bottle on my gallbladder area for about 40 minutes at noon, although I was not having any pain or anything. My nausea had ended with the coffee enema, and I felt terrific again! At 1 p.m., I tried drinking an alternate drink to wash me out totally. It’s 2 liters of distilled water with one tablespoon of celtic salt, or unrefined unbleached Sea Salt , dissolved in it. You’re supposed to drink all of it down in five minutes, but I could only get 1 1/2 liters down in 15 minutes. It did help to clean me out, I think. At any rate, it helped my thirst!

At 3:30 p.m. I was finally able to sit down and eat my watermelon. I use it as my “marker”. When I see the watermelon, I know all of the Gallstones have been cleaned out. Plus, it’s really easy on your digestion and moves quickly through the digestive tract. It’s only 5:30 p.m. now, so I haven’t seen the Watermelon yet. There’s still hope that I might see something else.

I didn't jump on my rebounder trampoline at all this time. Now I wish I had. Maybe I would have got more out.

As an important note, I’d like to comment on the feeling I “used” to have in the GB area. For quite a long time-maybe as long as six months, I’ve noticed a constant “feeling” deep to my right ribcage in GB area. This was long before I ever knew that I still had gallstones. I thought maybe I was getting liver cancer or something, because I had felt a “fullness” in the liver area for several years and I felt nauseous a lot and very fatigued. I never suspected for a minute that it might be gallstones. Recently, for the last few months, the “feeling” had never really left me, and although it was never what I could call painful, it was there all the time, and it was a concern for me. Then when I got diagnosed with gallstone impaction in the neck of the gallbladder, a light popped on. It was my GB, and it was probably becoming inflamed. This is the main reason why I did not do a parasite cleanse before the liver cleanse. I knew it was of the utmost importance to get my GB back to good health. (BTW, I am planning to do a parasite cleanse before my 3rd flush in about three and a half weeks).

Well, since I did my first cleanse, the “feeling” has been slowly leaving me. I’ve been drinking chamomile tea religiously, everyday, from 3-6 bags a day, and I've been using my hot water bottle over the liver and gallbladder. And today, I am hardly aware of my GB at all; the constancy of the “feeling” is GONE!! I am just praising God! I am amazed and so thankful for this site. I just can’t stop thanking you people, my friends, who have taught me so very much! You’ve taught me that I can do many things to help my body to be well!!

God bless you all and give you good health!!

Juniper Berry

:)

(just testing to see if we can use html in these messages)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (3)