CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: But can and do they evolve to human form?

finallyfaith Views: 2,299
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 768,796

Re: But can and do they evolve to human form?

i saw this program about "miracle pets"

this guy rescued a lama from an abusive environment, and it took a LONG time for the lama to come around and trust him. well, one day he was out in the field (he was a farmer or rancher or something) and he had a heart attack and fell down. the lama saw him from acros the field, bolted up and ran over to him, then got down, the semi conscious man somehow managed to get on the back of the lama, and the lama carried him to the house which was quite a ways away, then the wife saw him and called 911. saved his life for sure. i thought that was pretty cool.

whales are awesome but i have never had any specific contact with them, other than a feeling of being connected. they have specific songs ( or codas) that are passed down from generation to generation, matrilinearly. since hte species is over 20 million years old who knows what they are saying to each other? what tales are they telling? how far back does their memory go?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)