CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Exercise OK on MC?

I will get there Views: 1,625
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 770,243

Re: Exercise OK on MC?

Hi, I did my first Master-Cleanse in August this year. I walked everyday for 45 minutes to an hour. I had heard that you should listen to your body, which I find hard to do, but I just decided to take it easy.

I didn't quite stroll but I didn't power walk either. I used the walk time to relax. I stood up tall and took long deep breaths thinking about how all those trees around me were putting out oxygen and I was taking it in. I smiled at each person that passed me and smiled even broader to myself if they were really working hard- since I wasn't.

I felt great. Some days I walked a little faster than others but I think it was mainly about getting some oxygen in and keeping my body moving. I didn't try to build muscle or endurance, I needed to be nice to myself. (it is not fun for me to exercise)

I just started my 2nd Master-Cleanse and plan to do the same, light exercise.

Good luck to you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)