CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Systemic Candida and terrible eczema.

lila33 Views: 2,513
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 770,537

Re: Systemic Candida and terrible eczema.

dear greenmuckshine

i feel for you as i have had the horrible eczema everywhere & also on my face. do you have it around your eyes and are they inflamed? if so i believe that it is an allergic reaction to some irritant like molds dust or chemicals that you are inhaling. i have found that i get it on my face every year at this time, when they turn the heat on (i live in nyc) it stirs up the dusts & molds in the buildings. an overgrowth of candida is why this happens. this year i sprayed colloidal silver in my eyes & the inflammation & redness went away. i am still battling getting rid of it on my body by killing the extra candida. i must be very disciplined in what i eat. gluten, dairy & sugar make it worse most definitely as anything fermented. colonics & or enemas really help. digestive enzymes & plenty of water. lots of pau d'arco tea - also very helpful.
i am now working on healing a leaky gut which they say that everyone with eczema has.
unfortunately i cannot take sf722 because i recently discovered that i am allergic to gelatin. i am taking candex & it has helped some.

good luck in your healing

i found this link to this guys info to be very helpful & right in line with my own healing remedies. he pretty much says it all.

How I cured long term Chronic Eczema problems
http://www.nabble.com/How-I-cured-long-term-Chronic-Eczema-problems-*PICS*-t1...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.546 sec, (1)