CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how long

NeverEverEnds Views: 1,188
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 770,291

Re: how long

Right now i am about one week in to not letting them wet at all. Iv cracked a few smiles and am sure that it upset them. However they dont feel as if there gonna come off at this point like usual. They feel horribly tight, pulling them selves in uncomfortably. They look bad especially the middle area of my upper lip. Im gonna leave them on until they come off. What i mean by that is these babies aint commin off unless the breaze takes em. If after that point i see no results then im going to join the efoliative club and rub them when i see fit. Im begining to think theyll never heal and i got to deal with it. And i am dying for a social life again. Mayu posted an interesting discussion above. That his salvia leaks through the skin of his lips, then pushes the healing crusts up and out causing them to peel. I believe he noted that trauma caused saliva to come through the the lips like they do. I have this saliva leaking as well. Maybe thats why my crusts feel as if their full of air, sometimes feeling a cold liquidy sensation underneath.

SAMEPROBLEM I THOGUHT U WERE CURED? WITH YOUR AROGANT POSTS TOWARDS PEOPLE WHO YOU DISAGREED WITH AND THAT YOU DIDNT WANT TO HELP THEM BECAUSE YOU WERE CURED AND DIDNT NEED TO COME HERE ANYMORE? RESPOND.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.936 sec, (1)