CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tommy

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
duneseaprod Views: 4,349
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 772,510

Re: Tommy

If I were to have taken all the IGG, IGF, IGA tests results and pooled them all together I would have had an almost complete picture of my food sensitivities . Its a hell of a lot cheaper to use muscle testing and way more accurate as long as the guy knows what he is doing but it sounds like you got a pretty mediocre DOC. The lab tests are worthless in my opinion as is the stool analysis. I had 16 stool samples taken. Never one picked up parasite eggs, cysts, laravae and mine also registered a candida +1 and a cryptosporidium +1. The stools had live parasites in them and they still could not get a pos result. After finding a GOOD kinesiologist I discovered I had 26 species of micro and macro parasites. Its taken 8 months of Wormwood , Black-Walnut , and citris seed as well as a homeopathic for each parasite taken for one week thrice a day. The homeopathics are made on a remedy maker, nonclassical remedies, and there is a technique in muscle testing to discover which parasite to treat with the homeopathics for each week of the month; rifle with a scope approach! I passed huge Tapeworm pieces and roundworms and the mucousy stools disappeared and coupked with Liver Flushing which got a lot of eggs out I now have good poop.
The first visit always includes food testing becasue you cannot feel good when you are producing antibodies to the things you are eating and the immune system cannot handle healing the body if it is overstimulated. Sensitivities are caused by elevated histimine which is caused by pathological organisms in the GI tract. Also if your guy does not know howto peel back "layers" he is going to miss many many food sensitivities . He must use a laser over the eyebrows or tap the temporal lobes after each round of food testing. Say five of the most allergic foods test...like eggs, wheat, chocolate, coffee, dairy and nothing else shows out of 100 foods. The Doc places those five (1st layer) off to the side, desnsitizes temporarily with a laser or other technique and then tests all 95 foods again. After the 1st desensitization those 5 foods will not react anymore. Then he goes through the 95 other vials and finds the second layer say oats, spelt, chilie, citris, shellfish react this time. Well he does the same thing again, puts those foods off tothe side, desensitizes and goes through the 90 remaining until there are no more reating vials. I do this with foods, and with my other vials containing the frequency of metals, parasites, ect. until I know the exact priority the body has recorded.
Dark circles are two fold problem. The liver cannot handle the excess waste so it passes the burden to the right Kidney. If you have had a urinary tract infection then I would say you have pathogenic bacteria that moved from the digestive tract into the urogenital system thereby affecting the kidneys. Dark circles in Chinese Medicine are more kidney yang deficiency than anything else. Really this relates to the hypothalamus/ adrenal /pituitary axis more than the actual kidneys themselves not being able to filter waste and recycle protein. The liver, adrenal, and kidney work together to regulate blood Sugar and eclectolytes and if there is too much toxicity coupled with pathogenic bacteria then you have a kidney yang def. The kidney in chinese medicine refers more to this axis (function) than the actual function of just the kidney themselves. I would like to know what protocal the kinesiologist uses.
blessings,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.750 sec, (2)