CureZone   Log On   Join
I really need some direction

jaske Views: 2,349
Published: 15 years ago

I really need some direction

Well basically i've been suffering from Acne for about 4 years now off and on, and latley it's lasted a friggen year and I've done the spit test for candida and it takes like 20 seconds for it to start having strings and I have a white tongue. Anyway I've been taking threelac and oxygen elements for over a week and the first couple days i saw major improvements and now it seems like everything is getting worse, my pores are gigantic and are filled with black heads and white heads my forhead is really lumpy too, and also i've been getting some reddness and what looked to be a pimple on the head of my penis, and also I have gigantic dark circles lined with white dots in them also have been getting terrible headaches that last up to 10 mins. Is this part of the die off, because I thought it was supposed to happen after a couple days and it started maybe on th 6th day of it. I've been eating like one meal a day and I did a Colon Cleanse a couple months before. AGH I really need to know if this is normal cause it's really frustrating and embarrassing look like shit everyday and feeling the same way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)