CureZone   Log On   Join
It's pretty amazing!

briefglory Views: 3,870
Published: 15 years ago

It's pretty amazing!

Hi everyone -

I wanted to share some of my experiences with oil pulling.  I'm not sure how I stuMmbled across this idea.  I thought "how do you pull oil?  like taffy?" I have tried most every unusual treatment out there so I thought I would give this one a try too.

The 1st week I started having mold growing in my toilet  where I spit the oil around the water line!  That had never happened  before. 

One of the reasons I wanted to try OP was because it was supposed to help sleep.  I think that my sleep has definately impoved.

After about 2 weeks into it I started to have very cloudy urine for 2 1/2 days.  After that I started to notice increased energy.

Around 3 weeks into it my husband and I went on a vacation.  The flight and everything went really well I thought my husband was being especially easy to get along with.  After a few days I realized that it was me that was easier to get along with! This was something that I had not expected.

I didn't take any oil along with me and the last 2 nights of the vacation I had a hard time sleeping again.

I have been using Sunflower oil once a day in the morning. I bought it at the health food store.  Recently I read some messages about refined vs unrefined.  I looked at my bottle and it said refined.

I have a question:  Does anyone OP at night and if so does it create problems with getting to sleep?  I am asking because I would like my daughter to try this and I know that she will not want to spend the time before she goes to school.  I have tried doing it myself during the day and I usually get interupted.

I just ordered some Hemp Oil and I can't wait to try it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)