CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Great post Trapper!

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,803
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 773,975

Re: Great post Trapper!

all summer, my weekends were exactly the opposite. it seemed the family always wanted to barbeque or eat out or there were fairs and festivals and picnics. i just kind of went witht he flow and then hit it hard through the week. that and a less intense sun this summer for soem reason made my summer less than ideal. no going backwards but not much gain and very disappointing from the previous summer.

these days i am doing oranges and oil pulling and cayenne. i got a capsule machine and make the cayenne capsules. heres one for you. i got some japanese powdered horse raddish(wasabe) the other day and made "00" vegcaps of that and 180K cayenne mixed 50/50. those things are amazing. i wish i had those thirty years ago.

here is another thought i had today that just hit me like a ton of bricks. the cayenne caps i have been making would be perfect for soldiers and police. can you imagine how many lives would be saved if soldiers would pop a couple of caps before going on patrol or police in a firefight situation? and they should be standard issue and carried by all while on duty, not only for themselves but for saving others. this idea should happen now. any suggestions where to take it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)