CureZone   Log On   Join
Acne ridden and confused

jaske Views: 1,717
Published: 15 years ago

Acne ridden and confused

Well I wonder if anyone here could help me... Um first off I have Acne and oily skin and it's mild I guess or moderate I don't know I just don't really like it and it's been on my face for the past year basically and I've had it before.

This is where I'm really needing help cause I don't know if this is related but along with Acne uh my face seems to change every week. Some reason my cheeks, nose, and lips will swell randomly or be completely tight and firm to my face. I was wondering if I have something in my skin that would cause swelling and Acne or if one is causeing the other... and it's a very noticeable swelling, I'm 6'0 and weigh 146 lbs and haven't had a steady diet. So could this also be due to lack of a certain vitamin or something? I've also tried different cleanses(didn't see anything weird during them but thought it would help with acne) and other things to help with my acne and also I've noticed my stomatch feeling weird and having probs going to the bathroom and when I do it's thin and about 5 inch long and many, which I havn't had, uh ever. I also have gigantic eye circles too lined with little white dots. I'm so very confused on what to do. I went to my doctor and she really hasn't been too much helped, she is only treating one of my symptoms which is tiredness and so far has shot down hyperthyroid and now I'm doing some stress echo in like 6 hours.

Anyway I really really really really would love some help, I can't remember the last time I felt so embarrassed in my own skin than I do lately

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)