CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush and 40 day MC Fast

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
kelltl Views: 4,756
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 77,359

Re: Liver flush and 40 day MC Fast

I have a few questions for Pepe, but first let me tell you why I am asking. I lost 12.5lbs in 8 days and had to come off the fast. I was not over weight prior to going on the fast. I simply was losing to much weight and muscle to maintain my activities and frankly health. I drank 5 quarts of the lemonade a day, everyday without fail.

My questions are how much weight did you lose and did you need to lose weight (forgive me for such a rude question)? I am simply in amazement that anyone can go for that length unless they needed to lose a lot of weight prior to going on the fast. It would have not been healthy for me to lose much more weight in my opinion and I drank a lot of the lemonade as well as a lot of water each day. My last question is did you lose physical strength?

I do want to appologize for the frankness of my questions. I have no other way to quantify my experience except to compare it to and learn from others. This fast was so different than anything I have done in my life and someone like yourself has much valuable experience to share with the rest of us.....if you can tolerate the nosey questions! ;-)

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)