CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acne ridden and confused

jaske Views: 1,610
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 774,349

Re: Acne ridden and confused

hehe first off I'm a guy so the pre menstrial stuff I hope dosn't apply to me. Just to get that out of the way. Secondly, I've really been only eating like one meal a day, due to some loss of appetite. But ya basically i've tried almost everything and proactive worked for a short amount of time but then it also started giving me terrible cysts, I'd have about 1 or 2 all the time and they never seem to go away and had terrible pressure. Right now I have alot of white head and alot reddness. I try to work out and sweat it out, but it really dosn't do a whole lot. I think the swelling was caused by heat cause it's gone down some, but I'm wonder if it's due to oil being basically frozen in my face and then unfreezing and expanding near heat. I don't know if anyones heard about it but it's kind of disturbing that I'm about 15 lbs lighter yet my face looks 15lbs heavier. But basically this started getting really bad when I came back from over seas I'm not sure if it's from hot to cold weather or what. And I have no idea how to get rid of the eye circles and some of the white spots have turned into Acne under my eye which is even worse and have remained red for like 3 weeks now. Anyway I plan to go on b5 whenever I get it any other suggestions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)