CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acne ridden and confused

jaske Views: 1,729
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 774,398

Re: Acne ridden and confused

Thanks lula alot of good info and it's swell. Speaking of swelling though, I've been reading some things about Acne being caused by mercury, I don't have any fillings at all but one thing that is a liiiiiitle off left field but could be completely true beings i'm know expert but everyone has a pair of eyes... well most everyone. anyway Mercury expands in heat changes, I've bought a self heater and Twice since i've used it my face has become swollen, from basically every thing from below my eyes to my chin, so I was wondering if the two could be related. Also about the parasites, I did dr. natura's cleanse and I thought that was supposed to get rid of the parasites and I did it for about 3 weeks I think. Could I maybe just have screwed up or something? Anyway lula thanks you've been more help than a lot of people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)