CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Remi - internal shakiness

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
More
lila33 Views: 2,377
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 774,784

Re: Remi - internal shakiness

michelle
it is so difficult to tell what is the culprit when you are sensitive and allergic to many things. just a change in air can set off a reaction in your body which is usually an unpleasant feeling. i am very allergic to mold. the physical feeling i get from it is an irritation sometimes accompanied by itching. the heart palpitation inner shakiness was very new to me and would happen always at times when i took fish oil gels and other supplements in gelatin caps. for a period of 2 weeks i was off of the fish oil caps and taking other supplements in g-caps and still getting awful weird jitteriness. i was taking more and more of them, in an attempt to heal the shakes itching. one day i forgot to bring all of my supplements to work and i felt normal again. i decided to not take anything for 2 days. felt very good. when i took another gelatin pill - it was actually 2 of them, i got the awful jitteriess and extreme itching. since those symptoms all disappeared when i stopped ingesting gelatin, it looks like that was the cause. doing research led me to find that many people have an allergy to glutamate. i read that it can bring on parkinsons & other nerve dis-orders.

i was also taking glutamine daily for leaky gut, which have since stopped because i read this
- "high-dose oral glutamine supplementation is toxic to neurons in healthy persons." ~ Dr. Mercola's Comment
& this by Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.
"The glutamine is then transported to the neuron and by the enzyme glutaminase, it is converted to glutamate--the potential excitotoxin. I say potential because unless it accumulates outside the brain cell it is harmless.
This is the major source of glutamate within the brain. Excitotoxins are usually amino acids, such as glutamate and aspartate. These special amino acids cause particular brain cells to become excessively excited, to the point they will quickly die." ~

your internal shakes may not be from gelatin (glutamate) but it is something to watch for. it can be very damaging. best of luck in finding your cure, as we know it can be tricky. ~lila

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)