CureZone   Log On   Join
David Wolfes book "eating for beauty"

Views: 12,135
Published: 17 years ago

David Wolfes book "eating for beauty"

All David Wolfe's book's are highly recommended by me. Both his parents are medical doctors and they read over David Wolfes books carefully before they are published to make sure that all the information is accurate. But David Wolfe should not have put that UGLY girl's face on the front cover of his first edition of "eating for beauty". The second edition has a beautiful face on it with the dark hair, but the first edition book cover with the blonde girl is ugly. She has droopy eyelids, little beety ugly eyes, bad plucked eyebrows and then she tried to pencil them in and it made her look like a clown face, and dark roots in her thinning dyed bleached blonde hair, she has a bad underbite and a long chin that sticks out, then an overbite to go with her underbite, a weird cheekbone structure, her earlobes are huge and dangly and hanging, Her facial features are unattractive and they don't match. She is just an UGLY girl! Not sure where he got that picture or the girl, but that ugly girl makes me not want to eat the food in his book because I might get droopy eyelids and an ugly face like her. I'm glad he changed the picture on the cover on the second edition.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)