CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: LF ?'s for OPers

hopinso Views: 1,141
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 776,412

Re: LF ?'s for OPers

I personally think you need to wait a week or even better, two before trying again. Even if you did not pass any visible stones, you probably have put some stress on the liver.

Are you the person who wrote they put the Epsom Salt in capsules over on the liver forum? (I am terrible about remembering names) If so, the next time try taking the ES dissolved in apple juice or cider. It may be that the capsules did not dissolve all at the same time, or perhaps you just absorbed the magnesium. The one time I tried putting ES in capsules I had poor results, but, I do realize others have had success with that practice.

Meanwhile, try taking a little good quality oil every day, preferably olive oil. Avoid fried foods, especially at fast food places where you don't know the temperature or the quality of the oil. Avoid all trans fats and cut down or eliminate dairy and meats. This practice should stimulate bile production, but not clog the liver further. There are a lot of variables when flushing, don't be discouraged, your next flush may be the mother lode.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)