CureZone   Log On   Join
Angular Chelitis

bestshot Views: 7,632
Published: 15 years ago

Angular Chelitis

If anyone knows anything about this please help!!! I have angular chelitis. I have had it for a month. In fact it is only because of having this that I know I have a problem with yeast overgrowth. I now know that I have suffered for years with yeast overgrowth and didn't know what was wrong with me. Of course my doctor didn't either. Anyway I am now on threelac and oxy+ for a week and actually feel so much better. Except for the chelitis problem. It just won't go away!! In fact it is about the same. For anyone who doesn't know what angular chelitis is, it is a cracking, chapped, dry skin problem at the corners of your mouth. It is caused by yeast and yes I have a white tongue. How long will it take to get rid of this? It is painful and ugly to say the least. Does anyone know of anything that can be applied, like a cream or something to make it go away? Will it just go away on its own as I get rid of the yeast overgrowth? Going crazy, Bestshot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)